* Global presence: The Bullring websites allows everyone to access it, local, nation and international. This benefits Bullring because it brings more people, more shoppers and more tourists.
* 24 hour visibility business: Bullring website allows access to the site 24 hours; this benefits the Bullring this is because it helps customers search whenever they want.
* Equality of presence between small, medium and large business: This means that the Bullring has an equal chance of competing with other online businesses, any shopping centre of any size can compete with the Bullring, and the Bullring can compete with other shopping centres.
* Rapidly of response to customer interest: The Bullring can check if customers have an inquiry/ comment or even a complaint by checking on their website, they can also reply back instantly.
* Opportunities to analyse online competition and keep up with competitors: The Bullring can check online competition and competitors by searching their website, to see what price their selling their products and if they got any offers to customers.
* Offering delivery- to- door as a sales feature: The Bullring has a team that deliver items to customer’s doors which they have ordered from their website.
* Online order tracking: You can find out where your parcel is by contacting the call centres, but the Bullring doesn’t offer this because they don’t sell anything on their website because it is only an information only website.
* Reduced stockholding: Bullring provides goods/ products for customer needs, instead of storing products which means the Bullring just gives the customers what they needs meaning market benefits costs money but saves the storage space.
* The ability to collect market information from online enquires: Bullring can give customers information for online enquires by customers signing up their email address with the Bullring website and the Bullring can send them advertisements for each item.
* Access to new markets e.g. remote locations customers with travel difficulties, poor transport links, and customers with disabilities: This enables customers to search the internet from wherever they are. They can get all the goods they want online and directly to their door, without leaving the house.
* Access from a wide range of devices e.g. computers, mobile phones: You can access the internet from computers as well as mobile phones with new technology, this gives the Bullring increase market, more potential customers viewing the business, more customers and improved revenue.
* Easy contact: When customers register on- line Bullring can contact them directly.
* Online shopping: Customers do not have to come to the Bullring to buy from the shops.
* Tourist attraction: Bullring is also a tourist attraction because of its unique design and the structure of the building.
* Improved cash flow through fewer bad debts: Bullring doesn’t sell anything on their website besides prompting them. Generally if websites sell / products this would mean then they would get more customers, more products, longer opening hours which then would result to more money coming in.
* Freedom of low- cost location: You don’t need a location to set up office/ shop if you’re doing online business; you just need a computer and the website itself. (Bullring can have another company that runs their website for them so they don’t need to set an office this is cheaper for them).
* Use of low- cost labour: Bullring don’t need to employee a lot of staff (the staff is only needed for call centres), due to them not having a store.
* Low overheads: Bullring has fewer expenses to make this is because they don’t have a store for their goods and don’t need to pay for extra staff whereas if they had a store they would need to.
* Rapid payments: Different methods can be used to pay online except cash. Bullring should use the card method this is because they can be transacted quicker.
* No expensive cash handling: Bullring does not have to pay large amounts of money because they don’t handle cash and the transaction is mostly done by card which is handled by the bank.
* Ease of entry: it easy to start an online business it is easier for the Bullring to start an online business then an ordinary business this is because it is an information only website.